Here’s your chance to get your street/urban image(s) featured in our blog each month.
The OMC is a monthly based street/urban photography challenge open to anyone*, anywhere, who wishes to take part.
All you have to do is take a note of the 3 subjects below and see if you can catch and compose a street/urban orientated image covering 1, 2 or even all 3 of the subjects within the challenge period.
*excluding all members of the ‘5 Fall into Adventure Flickr’ group.
Subjects & Themes for December 2017
Subjects & Themes for November 2017
1. Window Shot
2. Holding Hands
Rules & Guidelines
- Images must have been taken between the first and last day of the month shown above.
- Only submit one image per subject/theme. If you send another image for the same subject at a later date, we will take it that you want to replace the one already sent and the most recently received image will appear in the blog post.
- Images are to be submitted, at the latest, by the end of the 7th day of the following month. Any images received after this date may not show up in the Open Monthly Challenge post.
- All images submitted must be your own work and will be credited to you. (All images on this site are copyrighted to the photographers).
- Any images submitted that are not of a street/urban nature will not be published.
By submitting your image(s) you are agreeing that we can publish your image(s) in the blog and on this website. We won’t use your image(s) for any other purpose. It also goes without saying that the copyright remains with you, the photographer. If you have any questions about the Open Monthly Challenge then please feel free to contact us either by using the Contact Form or through Flickr.
Good luck and enjoy your shoot!
How to Submit your Images
- Contact form: You can send your image(s) by using the Contact Form. Remember to include your name & put the appropriate subject/theme for that image in the subject box. Your email address will not be made public and will only be use in correspondence between us for the purpose of this challenge (we don’t do spam!)
- Flickr email Service: If you are a member of the Flickr community you can submit your work by sending a message with the subject and a link to the image(s) to the following Flickr mail box.